All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
3 comments:
Muy saludables.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
This is a great list!
I think I can benefit from it, and I also know of someone that I think can also benefit from it.
Thanks!
So glad you could use the painting and that list is so valuable. Your Friend, David
Post a Comment