Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 102120

Freddy Mcqueen from Bel Ami


Namaste Sweetie!

Happy Hump Day!!!

So glad you are here with me today
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin

I wish you a Glorious Day!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question.
THE GREAT ESCAPE

~(~

Here is today's question:

From what movie does the following scene come from?

 

9 comments:

jsstrand said...

I think that's Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte - Bette Davis - seems like there was a kerfuffle with casting involving Joan Crawford being replaced at the last minute by Olivia de Havilland - my memory is a bit dim lol

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Hump Day!

Another great smile to start the day.

Dang it! I should have know yesterday's movie, The Great Escape.... my bad!

Today's movie has me stumped. When I first saw it, Sunset Boulevard popped into my head, but I think this actor is Betty Davis, and she was not in that movie. I have to take another bow and say you have stumped me again.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

hush hush sweet charlotte

vgray1508 said...

Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte

whkattk said...

"Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte" If I'm wrong, I'll eat a movie ticket! LOL.

Thanks for the laughs and the gorgeous photos! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

My guess would be "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte."

Your French Patrick said...

Good lord, when we recognize Beth Davis at first sight it's no more a big challenge to discover that this picture is extracted from the film "Hush… Hush, Sweet Charlotte". A thriller that we cannot forget.

Freddy Mcqueen should have been written Freddy McQueen (Mc = Mac, and Mac = son in Scottish) but that has absolutely no importance. Just to tease you, what I do like as you know.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Postscript: Do you know with which studios Thomas Danielli works (or worked)?

Robert H. said...

Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte. Strange to think that black and white movies were still being made in the 1960s! Bette Davis, Olivia DeHaviland, and even Mary Astor.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )