Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 101420

Timothée Chalamet (more of him on AOM link)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!

I hope you are doing well and having fun
Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

If you haven't already done so
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Going to NetFlix and
Binge all FOUR Seasons of
THE GOOD PLACE

The Best of what Television can be
A Truly GREAT Show


Before we begin I ask you to

I wish you a Glorious Day!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question
AMAZING some of you got this one

The Dreamers

directed by Bernardo Bertolucci.
starring Michael Pitt, Eva Green, Louis Garrel. The film tells the story of an American university student in Paris who, after meeting a peculiar brother and sister who are fellow film enthusiasts, becomes entangled in an erotic triangle. It is set against the backdrop of the 1968 Paris student riots. Great Film!

~(~

Here is today's question:

From what film does the following scene come from?

 

7 comments:

jsstrand said...

I think this is White Squall - I had quite the crush on Scott Wolf back in his Party of Five days -

Anonymous said...

Lord of the Flies

hlj2002 said...

Happy Hump'n Day! :)

Timothée's laughter is a little contagious. I felt a hint of joy when I scrolled down and saw his laughter.

I have to admit, your recommendations typically tend to suit me, so I will have to add "The Good Place" to my watch list, thanks in advance for this recommendation. I am sure I will enjoy it.

Today's movie I actually know--"White Squall"

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Un dia maravilloso para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Again, no clue. Gosh, when did I stop going to see films that I don't know these? Shame on me. Shame, I say! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Ridley Scott's White Squall released in 1996.

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you for this half-smile and half-laugh from Timothée Chalamet.

I see that (once again) you have a lapse of memory and don't remember in which film you found this photo. Don't worry, I am always glad to give you a helping hand.
We see Ryan Phillippe, Balthazar Getty, and above all Scott Wolf in "White Squall" (1996).

An American "disaster survival" (two words which can evoke a little bit the US after Trump by anticipation)

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )