Monday, October 12, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 101220 It's Tom Daley Day


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday to you!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
Hope you had a very lovely weekend
Mine was nice
Except my Razorbacks got cheated out of a win
I am not an angry fan making excuses
We really were cheated by a very bad call by the refs
But
My Hogs are looking so good
and playing so hard and tough
They are so much better this year
Shows what a good coach can do!
We lost to the same team by 50 points last year
It was sadly comical as we played like the Keystone Cops
But this year
They only beat us by two points
And that was on a game ending field goal
We were down 17-0 at the first part of the game
But we came clawing back and took the lead
And would have won
Had the ref's call gone our way
Which by rule it should have
But, oh well.
I am so proud of my team
They gave it all they had
And are so much improved
WOO PIG! SOOIE!

~*~

Bob, a long-time buddy of mine
And long-time reader of AOM
Sent me a photo of Tom Daley this weekend
Well that just started me up
And before I knew it
I am going to celebrate Tom today on AOM
More than being a handsome guy
With the most gorgeous eyes
And body of a Greek god
He seems to be a truly wonderful human being
Of course I don't know him personally
But he seems so genuine, down-to-earth, grounded, humble
Kind, Caring, Loving, 
He's been a great role model
And a fantastic Olympic Diver
I truly admire and adore him
So today we
CELEBRATE TOM DALEY

Probably should have waited until his birthday on May 21st
To celebrate him like this
But I don't like to wait when I am in the mood for something
So enjoy
TOM DALEY DAY ON AOM

The most difficult part was trying to select which photos to share
So many wonderful photos I didn't post
In order to keep the image count down
But I am sure there will be more Celebrations of Tom in the future

(and you can blame all this on Bob LOL )
Thank you, Bob!

Before we being

I wish you a most beautiful day

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to Friday's question:
SOME LIKE IT HOT
WOW! You Guys Are Good!

~*~

Here is today's question:
I am going to make this one difficult for you.

From what movie does the following scene come from?

 GOOD LUCK!

10 comments:

Discreet said...

ferris bueller's day off

Anonymous said...

El mejor comienzo de se semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

JayreeS said...

Oh my gosh, this is "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" I still love to watch this movie. It is such a laugh riot! Though Ferris is the star I think I like Cameron's character much better.

Anonymous said...

The movie is "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"!

Anonymous said...

Ferris Buller's Day Off. One of the funniest movies from the John Hughes factory.

whkattk said...

I haven't got a clue. Others are saying "Ferris Bueller..." but I don't remember that scene at all.
Love me a swimmer's build on a guy. Tom sure can fill out those swim trunks, can't he? Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro- WHK

Your French Patrick said...

The today's photo comes from the film "Tom Daley, the life, loves and sport achievement and the olympic tattoo of a Greek god."

Oh, shame on me, I'm confused, I took a wrong picture. I start again. The today's photo comes from the film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", starring Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller.

You are right, as regards OUR Razorbacks, the only opinion that matters is the one I share with you. And we fuck the refs who fucked up the match.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Robert H. said...

Ferris Bueller's day off! The movie also featured the son of Ben Stein, one of Nixon's top economic advisers, as a high school teacher.

Robert H. said...

Correction: Ben Stein acted in the movie. His father, Nixon's economic adviser, was Herbert Stein. Sorry.

hlj2002 said...

Ferris Bueller's Day Off! hehehe I can say that because I am posting this after the answer was already given, but I really did know the answer to it, really I did....

A big thanks to Bob for motivating your theme today. I am a big fan of Tom Daley. He is a beautiful guy on the outside, and I am like you I believe he is a beautiful guy on the inside. I don't "know" him either, but when I see him in interviews, and on social media clips, to me, he seems like every word you wrote about him: "genuine, down-to-earth, grounded, humble, Kind, Caring, Loving, [and] a great role model." I look forward to the celebration you have prepared for him!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )