Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 100720



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I am so glad you are here with me
Thank you so much for your comments and E-mails
I really appreciate your Love and Support

Before we scroll down

I hope you will enjoy your visit with me

I wish you a wonderful day

Joy, Love and Peace.
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!
Y'all are so good at this game!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question:
LEGALLY BLONDE
This is one of my guilty pleasures
One of those silly movies that I just love
LOL

~*~

Here is today's question:

From what movie does the following scene come from?

 

8 comments:

jsstrand said...

The Caine mutiny - Humphrey bogart

erosart said...

The Caine Mutiny!! Good film !

Anonymous said...

Un bobito dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's downhill from here. Let's all slip and slide...
Today's movie....I have no idea. :(

This morning I have just decided there is something really wrong with me. I truly deeply enjoy male photography of all kinds! Men clothed or not, smiling, soft or hard, eyes, abs, feet, nips, the list goes on and on... Today's greeting smile is a beautiful, uplifting, inviting, handsome man and I love this picture so much

...but my mind blurts out to me, why are his faucet handles missing???? Is this some new sleek design I am not familiar with, or are his knobs missing?? and finally what kind of weirdo notices things like this when a beautiful guy is staring him in the face and smiling??

Anonymous said...

either the Caine Mutiny or Mutiny on the Bounty with Humphrey Bogart. Can't exactly remember the title.

whkattk said...

"The Caine Mutiny" - classic and (imo) the best one.
Oh, I grew up watching "I Love Lucy," "The Lucy Show," and "Here's Lucy." She really was a comic genius.
What a lovely tribute to Eddie Van Halen. Thank you for that.
Then you topped us off with Quinn! Oh, that insured my day will be cock strokin' one!! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you for this smile of the Texan Blake Gray, 19yo, model at swayla and at Nextmodels, who apparently has only one imperfection, that of being in love with Baby Ariel since she was 16 and being very happy with her.
But hey, no one is perfect and not everyone has to be gay.

The film is "The Caine Mutiny", 1954, starred by Humphrey Bogart.

My son will be very sad tho learn the death of Eddie Van Halen.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Robert H. said...

The Caine Mutiny!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )