Friday, October 2, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 100220

Jack Harrer and Marc Ruffalo (links in the tags)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!!!

Come on in and set a spell with me
So glad you are here with me
Thank you so much for your Love and Support
I really appreciate you

Before we begin
I'd like for us to meditate together


I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME
Dang! Y'all are good

The answer to yesterday's question
LEGEND
1985 starring
Tom Cruise, Mia Sara, Tim Curry

Here's today's question
I think this will be difficult

From what movie does this scene come from?

7 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ready for the weekend!

uh oh, two days in a row I do not know the movie for today's movie scene.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Un fabuloso fin de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

JayreeS said...

This is "Seven Years in Tibet" with Brad Pitt. A very long movie. But I would watch anything with Brad Pitt in it and maybe catch a bit of his beautiful body.

vgray1508 said...

7 years in Tibet

whkattk said...

What a great post! Full of joy and laughter. Full of guys happy and proud to be men. Thanks for starting my weekend off right. Hugs, licks, and savored sucks and strokes to your meat, bro - WHK

P.S. I've seen this one! "Seven Years in Tibet." Cool one.

Your French Patrick said...

"Seven Years in Tibet", 1997, a film based on the 1952 book of the same name but subtitled "My Life Before, During and After", with William Bradley Pitt aka Brad Pitt.

Have a great day and a wondrous weekend.
Hugs and bisous my darling chéri.

Postscript I don't think that the guy on the gif Laughter-100220-00027.gif from Corbin Fisher is laughing. I think that he is grimacing to express pain while he starts to be penetrated.

wotan said...

nepenthe
Movie is seven years in tibet Beauty Brad Pitt. Don' know year.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )