Now I know why you took yesterday off! If Tim was coming to see me I'd disappear and keep him to myself! What a great Birthday gift: great Smile, feet, eyes, booty, body and off coarse don't forget about the main package. WOOF
I am surprised you were able to make it back today, after a Party with him!
He is such a cute guy. Love that smile. Genuine but I also think he must have a mischievous side to him as well. What a great body, too! I bet you two had fun together!
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
6 comments:
El mas especial de todos para ti. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Now I know why you took yesterday off! If Tim was coming to see me I'd disappear and keep him to myself! What a great Birthday gift: great Smile, feet, eyes, booty, body and off coarse don't forget about the main package. WOOF
I am surprised you were able to make it back today, after a Party with him!
He is such a cute guy. Love that smile. Genuine but I also think he must have a mischievous side to him as well. What a great body, too! I bet you two had fun together!
He certainly has perfected a "come hither" look!
What beautiful brown eyes. And a cock and balls to die for. WOOF!
Tim has a beautiful face, great body, gorgeous dick and what about that awesome asshole which I would definitely like to service. WOW! Thanks
Post a Comment