Thursday, February 7, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 020719


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!!!

I'm so glad you are here with me today
We are going to explore
PerSPECTive

Notice the word part "SPECT"
As in Spectacles, Spectacular, Spectators, 
And I 'Spect you to wank at least three times today
:  )
Well that last one may be a bit off
I do 'spect you to do that three times
But SPECT has to do with seeing
and
Our Mental Point of View
How we see things in Life
:  )

The way I view (my perspective of ) Perspective
Is that all of us are sitting in a circle
Something in the center of that circle happens
We each see what we see from where we are sitting
None of us will completely agree on what we saw
We will all have our own view of it
We each see things from our own point of view
So trying to make everyone think alike
Is not possible
That's how I see it
And if you don't
Then you are just wrong, wrong, wrong!!!
:  )

So all but one of the posts today
Has something to do with perspective

I hope you will enjoy our expedition

I wish you a day that is wonderful from your perspective
:  )

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


~*~

P.S.
My Razorbacks did very well in recruiting this year
We missed on two we were hoping for
But all the others signed
so 
WOO PIG! SOOIE
May this be the beginning 
of our return to success in football


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buen dia, en el punto en que estamos de acuerdo es en este nuestro punto de encuentro..Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

From my perspective, your perspective on perspective is quiet a great meditation. Something good to speculate on... :)

I look forward to what is coming...

Anonymous said...

Just went through the post! Very inventive on your part with the perspectives theme! You always are so creative! Thank you!

whkattk said...

Excellent set today, my friend. That is my perspective of it! :-) The art especially. (I know, I know. You're amazed at that statement what with all the beautiful photos.) Happy to hear the picks went well.

Your Tumbl sets are wonderful, too, BTW. I created an account and log on each day to see what you're putting up; beautiful things in both!

Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK (Okay, 3 times!! LOL)

Anonymous said...

Found you on newTumbl - glad you caught the typo - and so checking out your blog! What a cool blog! Wow!

Your French Patrick said...

Very nice smile of Spencer Baxter from Next Management at the top of your post!
More at:
https://www.nextmanagement.com/miami/profile/spencer-baxter

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )