Thursday, February 21, 2019

MUSIC: "All Around the World" by Above and Beyond (Acoustic)

So Very Beautiful

One of the most accomplished bands
That most of us have never heard of
Except through AOMMD
This is one of the things 
That gives me the greatest joy
That I've been able to turn you on
: O
TO NEW MUSIC!!!
:  )
(Well, yes - turn you on in other ways, too : )
But to be able to bring into your life
The power, inspiration and beauty of Music
That you might not otherwise have ever known
I consider this to be my greatest gift to you
While
Your openness and the giving of your time to truly listen
Your greatest gift to me

And while I'm thinking about it
I am so truly grateful for YouTube
It has allowed me 
To bring the gift of Music into your life
YouTube is truly one of the world's great treasures

Above & Beyond (Acoustic)
"All Over The World" 
(Live At The Hollywood Bowl)

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/LSDhAo3vgMY


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guapisimo el cantante.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

What a HUGE crowd fro a band I've never heard!

hlj2002 said...

Thanks, once again you introduce me to another great secret. This is a moving song, beautiful and a little heart-rending.

Thanks for sharing!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )