Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
5 comments:
Bonjour AOM, ces perspectives sont absolument superbes, bravo.
J'ai les yeux remplis de mille reflets érotiques. Belle journée et gros bisous de Suisse, Philippe
Mi única perspectiva es que los amo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Now we know what circle you were referring to! These are all great and some are extremely erotic because of the perspective!
I agree with Philippe! This set is absolutely superb!!!!
Awesome theme, awesome selections. I found myself again studying each photograph trying to see the perspective from the eyes of the subjects and from the eyes of the photographer. I will be saving all of these to a new wing in my library just added. "Perspectives"
Seriously, Home Run here! OOPS my bad.. I should have said Touch Down... WOO PIG! SOOIE...
Thanks!
Truly and hotly fascinating! GREAT concept!
Artie
Post a Comment