Thursday, February 14, 2019

Namaste Sweetie: 021419


Namaste Sweetie

For all you couples
and
For all us singles

I'll speak more to this in today's AOM Meditations

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
I'm so glad you are here with me
I want to thank you for your comments and E-mails
It really make me feel so special and good
For you to think of me
Giving your time and energy to write to me
Thank you sooooooooooo much!
((((HUGS))))

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most beautiful day, my Dear.

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia de San Valentin para ti que tengas un amoroso dia junto a tu novio, lo mismo para todos los amigos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Valentine's Day
Feliz dia de San Valentin
Joyeuse saint Valentin


whkattk said...

Happy St. Valentine's Day, my friend. Living by oneself is not awful - not at all. And, even some married couples (like me and my wife) don't make anything of this day. We don't buy anything, go anywhere, or do anything special. We both spent years living on our own and neither one of us has a problem being by ourselves. It's SO much better than having to deal with somebody who always needs somebody, right? So, I applaud you, buddy! You are living your truth.

Making love to oneself is loving oneself. And, that is awesome. Though, you know, if I could I'd be there adding to the pleasure. Have yourself a most glorious jizzalicious time! Hugs, licks, and bisous, my friend - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Happy St. Valentine's Day, my darling chéri. I am going to send you photos of a tree of which the leaves are heart-shaped metal plates each bearing the names of a lovers couple in a garden named the garden of the lovers in a town named Saint-Valentin in the province of the Berry in France. Also a photo of a part of the facade of the post office of the same city on which loving pigeons put love letters in the box.
Hugs and bisous.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )