Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 021319

 Stu from SeanCody

Namaste Sweet Tea!

Happy Hump-a-silliest Day!!!

Today's AOMMD
Has been created on my NEW Computer!
I am having so much fun
Setting it up the way I like it
You know how some guys love tinkering with cars
That's how I am with my computers
I LOVE IT!
Sorry I have not been around the blogs
Or have been slow in responding to E-mails
I  am in the process of getting everything
From my previous computer
On to my new computer
It can be tedious and requires lots of patience
But for me, I just call it fun
:  )

I hope you will enjoy your visit here with me

I wish you a super silly day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jus went through the entire post and am back to the top...what a great celebration today! Makes me feel so good!

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia y que siga la diversión,eso es bueno.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Stu has a great smile! Sure would like to see him slip those swim trunks off!

hlj2002 said...

It is fun to set up a new computer just exactly like you want it. It is like being creative and starting over with a clean canvas.

ENJOY!

whkattk said...

You know what's great about Glenn? The smile comes across as genuine. He's enjoying being there in front of the camera.
A new computer to bring all of us more beauty and nature - naturally beautiful in nature, naturally naked. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

It is always great to try out new equipment for the first time. Best of luck with your new computer!

Your French Patrick said...

I changed my computer because several functionalities were no longer operational (the graphics card, the disk drive, etc.) but I struggled hard a long time to recover the licenses of my programs, logins, etc. It's unpleasant when it's not wanted. By cons of course, if we want it and if we prepare it in advance, it can be fun.
Happy eve of Valentine's Day.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

jsstrand said...

I have two of Stu's DVDs- he has an infectious smile and a wonderful sense of humor as well as obvious enjoyment for what he does !!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )