Tuesday, February 5, 2019

AOM Meditations: FRIENDSHIP 020519

French photographer Théo Gosselin

~*~

“I may not always be with you
But when we're far apart
Remember you will be with me
Right inside my heart”

~Marc Wambolt
(Poems from the Heart)

~*~

“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, 
not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; 
it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one 
when you discover that someone else believes in you 
and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

~*~

“You are my best friend as well as my lover, 
and I do not know 
which side of you I enjoy the most. 
I treasure each side, 
just as I have treasured our life together.”

~Nicholas Sparks
(The Notebook)

~*~

"A friend is someone you can be alone with 
and have nothing to do 
and not be able to think of anything to say
and be comfortable in the silence."

~Sheryl Condie 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quotes...

Anonymous said...

Los amigos son una de las pocas cosas que tu puedes escoger en la vida.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I love all of these quotes and can relate to each of them.

For me there are "friends" which are those that I spend time with and enjoy their company from time to time. Then there are Real Friends or what I call Confidants--Friends that I can share or do anything without trepidation or judgement.

Thanks for these quotes!!

Your French Patrick said...

I love this photo of the French photographer Théo Gosselin.
More at https://freeyork.org/photography/french-photographer-theo-gosselin/
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Your French Patrick said...

Postscript: If Sheryl Condie was right I should have Say nothing

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )