Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MUSIC: "The Sound of Silence" performed by Pentatonix

Dramatic and Powerful

Beautifully done
Amazing this was performed
Only with Human Voices

Pentatonix
"The Sound of Silence" 

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/gdVjVtpr55M


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cover’

Anonymous said...

Magnifica interpretación.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I always forget how much I love this group. Every time I hear them I get goose pumps. AMAZING!!!

I will be enjoying this 2 or 3 more times today!


THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a very rewarding, wonderful harmonizing sound, peace and love is demonstrated through them.
Thanks for sharing ... flyingbvg !!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )