Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 021919

Den Wok

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
I'm so glad you are here with me today

Thanks for your help yesterday
It appears that many of us
Are experiencing the same problem on nT
Hopefully they will get it sorted

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day, my Friend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Adam in the Garden of Eden!

Anonymous said...

Buen dia querido amigo que las cosas hoy sean doblemente placenteras.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...



Namaste

whkattk said...

Happy Tuesday, real fig leaves and all! :-) Have a great time today. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

I think that it's not a problem on nT, but a choice from them. But if they receive a lot of complaints, they can change their minds as they did it by including the XXX rating in the X rating. What is certain is that they will not change anything on this poiny if nobody asks it to them.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )