Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 020619

Shawn from Fratmen
  
Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
Today is a big day for college football
Today is signing day
The day when all the new players sign with their college teams
It is most important for my Razorbacks
Our new coaches and staff have done an outstanding job recruiting
Recruiting the future success of our team
This may actually turn out to be 
the best recruiting class in the history of my Razorbacks
So fingers and toes crossed
That we get the new players who will return 
my Razorbacks back to relevance and winning ways
Woo PIG! Sooie!

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a Victorious Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia y muy contento por todo esto,bravo,ra,ra,ra, vamos a ganar.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Normally I might say here Namaste.

Today I will include Woo PIG! Sooie! as well... :)

whkattk said...

I have crossed everything that can be crossed for your Razorbacks' coaches to choose well. In the meantime...Ben can bring that beautiful boner right on over here, cuz I pick him! LOL. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

What an enchanting smile Shawn has!

Your French Patrick said...

They MUST win. Of course, I shall keep my fingers crossed for our Razorbacks. As regards the toes, with one amputated under the bandage wrapping my foot, I promise nothing.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice smile and what great balls!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )