I'm not sure how it worked
But I think Eluan had done some work for Flirt4Free
And then was hired to do a shoot for Freshmen.net (Bel Ami)
Or perhaps the photographer did the photo shoot for one
And then sold the set to the other
Any who
I've tried to put them in a logical order - the Flirt4Free photo set first
And the Freshmen.net (Bel Ami) photo set second
Whatever the case
Or perhaps the photographer did the photo shoot for one
And then sold the set to the other
Any who
I've tried to put them in a logical order - the Flirt4Free photo set first
And the Freshmen.net (Bel Ami) photo set second
Whatever the case
I'm glad someone took some great photos of this gorgeous guy
Thanks to A French Patrick (link) for introducing me to him
from Freshmen.net (Bel Ami) and Flirt4Free
E L U A N J E U N E T














7 comments:
He’s a cutie with a great dick!
Guapo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
WOW! Thank you AOM and Thank you A French Patrick!!!!!!!!
Great Model!
OMG, he is wonderful.
What a great smile. Oh yeah, great body, too!
Very pretty.
What a great looking guy and that dick is a work of art!
Post a Comment