Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Eddie Renzo from RandyBlue: 021219

 I don't normally 
post guys with large 
tats
(HA! you thought I might say something else! LOL)
I just keep imagining tatting up The David
 But Eddie has so many nice attributes
That I wanted to share his beauty

~*~


























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papito rico,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

hmmmm.... I do notice one or two nice attributes on Eddie.

OK maybe three or more!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!


Charles Montreal said...

This man is one of sexiest.... man sooooo sexy

Anonymous said...

Tremendous attributes even though I agree about the tats.

JiEL said...

A gorgeous man and I've always liked this photoset.

AND his body is just perrrrrrfect….

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )