Wednesday, February 13, 2019

AOM Meditations: 021319



~*~

When you ain't havin' no fun
Do something - anything
SILLY
Put some fun back into your life
Make a game of it
Laugh, Grin, Smile
Say somethin' dumb!
Remember -
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT BOREDOM 

~AOM

~*~


~*~

I know that power
I've felt it
Amy is right
At camp when I'd get up
And tell stories and jokes
Acting in skits
I was totally into what I was doing
Didn't give a shit what anyone thought
I was free being me
And the more free I felt
The more entertaining I became
To myself and everyone else

~AOM

~*~

“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” 

~Shannon L. Alder

~*~

"I love to watch someone 
who just goes for it 
and isn't worried 
about whether it's silly 
or awkward 
or unflattering."

~Melissa McCarthy

~*~

I let fly my inner-inhibitions
Freed
From my self-imposed chains
Released
from my imagined fears of embarrassment
I dared to be un-apologetically me
Freed 2 Be Me!
And THAT
Has made all the differ ants

~AOM


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Geniales.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Just reading all these makes me want to cut loose and live free!

"Released from my imagined fears of embarrassment I dared to be un-apologetically me"

Thanks for that feeling.

whkattk said...

The most stunning performances are done by those who just let loose.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )