Friday, February 8, 2019

AOM Meditations: 020819

A Tropic Pool (1943) by Arthur Murch

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

“I am in a relationship with myself. It is teaching me to love myself, every part of myself, not just the pretty parts or knowledgeable parts. It is making me realize that it is all right to dance alone, to sing myself to sleep, to bake for no reason at all but to make myself and other people happy, to take on giant projects that stress me out but give me hope at the same time. This is just one simple vibrant step that I am grasping in my life and this will cause a change. I know once I can love myself as a whole, my quirks, charms, skills, and flaws, I will never stop loving, and that is something I look forward to with open eyes and an open heart.”

~Unknown

~*~

"True love starts with the self. 
Love yourself 
and the rest will follow."

~Unknown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

De acuerdo si tu no te amas no amas a nadie.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

More great quotes.

Self love is very important for self peace, joy and happiness. For me, one of the most satisfying things is to complete a major project around the house that is done for my sole enjoyment. The task may be arduous, but there is something about when the job is completed and I sit down to rest and look at my work and say to myself, "I did that for ME." It feels good!

Thanks for these quotes

Anonymous said...

Great quotes to meditate on.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )