Self-portrait (1629) Rembrandt van Rijn
A great example of the art technique called, Chiaroscuro
I'll talk about that a little further down the page
~*~
“Live the Life of Your Dreams. When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.”
~Roy T. Bennett,
(The Light in the Heart)
~*~
“My own heroes are the dreamers, those men and women who tried to make the world a better place than when they found it, whether in small ways or great ones. Some succeeded, some failed, most had mixed results... but it is the effort that's heroic, as I see it. Win or lose, I admire those who fight the good fight.”
`George R.R. Martin
~*~
“Most of the important things in the world
have been accomplished by people
who have kept on trying
when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
~Dale Carnegie
~*~
“NEVER GIVE UP
No matter what is going on
Never give up
Develop the heart
Too much energy in your country
Is spent developing the mind
Instead of the heart
Be compassionate
Not just to your friends
But to everyone
Be compassionate
Work for peace
In your heart and in the world
Work for peace
And I say again
Never give up
No matter what is going on around you
Never give up”
~Dalai Lama XIV

2 comments:
Son todas una inspiración.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
All great quotes. I need this reminder from time to time.
THANKS!!!!
Post a Comment