Beauty of Bel Ami Couples: 100218
Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
4 comments:
Such beautiful males.
:) I love this set, and intend to add it to the slide show I created from yesterday's Beauties. Beautiful, Artistic, and Erotic!
Awesome!
Muy bien emparejados.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
A wonderful collection. I've noticed that what seems to distinguish the Bel Ami models when they are paired, from those of other agencies, is that the Bel Ami models seem to genuinely like each other. Perhaps that's because they work together so often.
Post a Comment