I don't think many of us realize the affect we have on the people around us. In this video, one man gave a group of strangers a good moment and perhaps changed their day for the better.
Happy Man on Subway
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/PFCeK41qq_E
One man made everyone laugh on a tram
What a beautiful ripple of positive healthy emotions
And where does happiness and laughter begin
GRATITUDE
FEEL GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE AND ARE
When you are feeling gratitude
Really FEELING it
The smiles and laughter of Joy arise
From deep within and out into your world
Making your world a happier more joyful place
Try it! You'll Like it!


2 comments:
I love these videos showing a group of people affected by laughing. In this one I like the quote at the end that laughter is the only remedy that should be shared...because it is true that laughter is the best medicine!
Thanks!
Que sencillo es reir.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment