Friday, September 18, 2020

Radio KAOM: The Hollies and Sissel sing "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother"

MOVING 
MEANINGFUL 
TOUCHING 
BEAUTIFUL
What a Wonderful Song!!!!!



 

The Hollies
and Sissel
"He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother"

















Suggestion: Stay on this post
Watch and listen to the videos 
before scrolling down
After the last note of the last video
Then scroll down to view the photo set in silence
Let the feelings and meaning of the music
Linger with you as you scroll through the photos

~*~

Sissel Kyrkjebø 
Talks: 
«He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother»
Sissel give her thoughts about today's song

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/GTnpTIukKdY



~*~

If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another


The Hollies
"He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/z_Jx9nqnxOM




~*~

Here is Sissel's beautiful version of today's song
I decided to add this because I think her performance is so poignant

Sissel Kyrkjebø sings
"He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/1Cvy9IxInJs




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermosa letra.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

I know I don't normally leave comments along the way of each day's posts...but I had to stop and say I love this song. It speaks volumes and it would be great if radio stations would begin playing this again...right alongside "Bridge Over Troubled Water." We need this right now. Thank you for the work you put into this!

Anonymous said...

In the original Hollies version Elton John was a young session musician and played piano on it. I think he was still little Reggie Dwight in those days.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )