Friday, September 25, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 092520

Todd Rosset from Bel Ami (More of Tom here on AOM link)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!!!
Welcome to the Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!

I'm so glad we have this time together
Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.

I'd really like it if you would take just a few minutes
To Meditate with me

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a most beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question:
TOPPER
Great Comedy
That scene where Topper is walking through the hotel
Supposedly being carried by Cary Grant and Constance Bennett
His acting as if two ghosts are walking him through the lobby
Is truly a phenomenal comedic acting performance by Roland Young

~*~

Here's is today's question

From what movie does the following scene come from:

Another of my favorite Saturday afternoon,
"tummy on the floor eating Miracle Whip sandwiches" movies
 

4 comments:

erosart said...

The Creature From the Black Lagoon!

Anonymous said...

Un excelente fin de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Ahhhh.... I have fond memories of the military circle jerks. But the Jack Off Group meetings were the absolute best. It was always so...unhurried because everyone was about the pleasure of the cock instead of jerking off to straight 8mm porn films.

"Creature From the Black Lagoon" - I think that's how the title went.

Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Anonymous said...

Creature from the Black Lagoon 1954

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )