Monday, September 21, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 092120




Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was quiet and relaxing
Phootball has returned
So now I have something to watch on TV
Netflix may call to see if I am okay
: )
It was a phun phootball Sunday
My Cowboys and my Chiefs
Both won in overtime
And my Seahawks won Sunday night
My Razorbacks will play Georgia on Saturday
Georgia is one of the best teams in the nation
So I am not expecting a win
With our new coach - who I love
And our team rebuilding
I am not expecting many wins
I am just hoping that we will be better
My Razorbacks' schedule
Is possibly the hardest schedule in college football history
Out of this season's 10 games
We have to play 7 of the top teams in the nation
#2 Alabama, #4 Georgia, #5 Florida, #6 LSU, #8 Auburn
#10 Texas A&M, #16 Tennessee
The only teams not ranked are Ole Miss and Mississippi State
So it will be a hard year but I hope we will be competitive
And that will be a big improvement over the last two years
Woo PIG! Sooie! GO! HOGS! GO!
:  )

In Sidebar News------>
Under Good Vibes Media
You will find these new additions
I've added links to two audiobooks on YouTube
Call Me By Your Name 
Read by Armie Hammer
(It is so cool hearing Oliver's voice reading Elio's thoughts)
&
Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Read by Richard Harris
&
An UPLIFT Film: Inner Peace to World Peace
Can we really create peace in the world? 
Interviews with leading experts and scientific
researchers illustrate how our inner peace is
directly related to peace in the wider world.

Please take a few minutes to Meditate with me

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

I wish you
The Highest Joy
The Greatest Love
The Deepest Peace

Joy, Love and Peace

AOM

~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

You guys are so good at this game!

Here's the answer to Friday's question

KEY LARGO
Another great Bogart and Bacall Film

~*~

Here is today's quiz

Name the movie from which this scene comes from

 For a bonus point
Name the song and artist
 that is playing during this scene


7 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Happy Monday!!!!

Mine was a pretty good weekend as well. Great Temps, good food, and some fun in the sun. I am ashamed to admit, I watched the Cowboys through the first quarter and turned it off in disgust. That was a mistake...HA!!!

This is a great picture of Tom, and I will be back to visit your additions of the Good Vibes Media. Your efforts in the updates to your blog produce so much positive energy, and once again, Great meditation banners, mmmmmm and hehehe.... :)

Today's Name the Movie is one that I do know, and also happen to really like the sound track from that movie. "Risky Business" and this song was Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock n Roll"

Namaste...

Anonymous said...

Un buen comienzo de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Two Toms to start the day.... Who doesn't know that white shirt and those tighty-whities? "Risky Business." 😊
I love both of those books and both of the resultant films. Parting Shot: We need some fun in our lives right now. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Unknown said...

THAT's a tough one. LOL

Your French Patrick said...

If you were Trump, you could declare the confinement of all the clubs you dread for OUR Razorbacks, but I'm not sure you want that.

Tom Daley, the return! So many times…
And me, never! Do you want to make me jealous?

I like the dog in meditation… I think he plays your role very well.

The film's title that you are in need to learn is "Risky Business", 1983, featuring Tom Cruise, with themes including materialism, loss of innocence (as for you and me), coming of age (as for you and me), and capitalism.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Risky Business.

Robert H. said...

Tom Cruise, Risky Business.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )