Thursday, September 10, 2020

AOM TV: Aaron Abke "Love Your Enemies"


Want to hear some subversive shit?
This HERETIC speaks out against my "religion"
And I believe what he is saying
You don't have to buy what he says
But I would like you to hear it
So you can understand me better
These are the things 
I think Jesus and Buddha were talking about

This is NOT the message you hear from many "Christians"
And is one reason you don't want to listen to them
I don't blame you.
I myself left churches to follow Jesus

Note: Music will play halfway through Aaron's presentation
He will continue after the little interlude 

Aaron Abke
Love Your Enemies // MB 008

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/UFrPhL434CQ


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eres sencillamente genial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

You and I seem to be on the same page when it comes to this subject matter. This is a great presentation!

Thanks!

William said...

Thank you for continuing to share your spiritual explorations with us. I can see where this is such a far cry from the church that you were raised in. Bless you, and please continue to explore and share. Love you.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )