Thursday, September 17, 2020

AOM Meditations: 091720

by Hiroo Isono

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

“Live to learn to love.
Learn to love to live.
Love to live to learn
so that you may live the life that you yearn.”

~Rico Dasheem

~*~

“Each person you meet
is an aspect of yourself,
clamoring for love.”

~Eric Micha'el Leventhal

~*~

“COMING FORTH INTO THE LIGHT

I was born the day
I thought:
What is?
What was?
And
What if?

I was transformed the day
My ego shattered,
And all the superficial, material
Things that mattered
To me before,
Suddenly ceased
To matter.

I really came into being
The day I no longer cared about
What the world thought of me,
Only on my thoughts for
Changing the world.”

~Suzy Kassem

~*~

“Sleep my little baby-oh
Sleep until you waken
When you wake you'll see the world
If I'm not mistaken...

Kiss a lover
Dance a measure,
Find your name
And buried treasure...

Face your life
Its pain,
Its pleasure,
Leave no path untaken.”

~Neil Gaiman, 
(The Graveyard Book)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sencillamente hermosas reflexiones.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )