I do not condone unsafe sexual practices. You should always keep yourself safe and protected. This post is a fantasy where we can enjoy a healthy dose of sexual fantasy. Using a selection of images, I wanted to paint the earthy, visceral, ecstatic, wild revelry of unabashed, uninhibited frenzy of orgiastic sexual energy and expression to go along with today's music and dance video. To do this I have looked for inspiration to the ancient Roman Bacchanalia Festivals. The Bacchanalia were Roman festivals of Bacchus, the Greco-Roman god of wine, freedom, intoxication, ecstasy and uninhibited or drunken revelry. This is really the ancient form of what we have called Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll! or Guys Gone Wild! : ) The Bacchanalia was a religious cult of the Greco-Romans in which they celebrated ecstatic pleasure in order to unite with the god, Bacchus. It is this that I am trying to capture in images.
Dionysian orgy allowed the Bacchant to emerge from the 'ego' to be united with the god in the ecstatic exaltation of dancing and wine and sex. … This kind of bodily mysticism and psychosomatic liberation had only temporary effects each time — the period of total involvement. So you are saying I need to do this more than once. : )














































2 comments:
Lujuria.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
A wonderful history education and highly erotic fantasy.
I am so glad I came back to see what I missed yesterday.
THANKS!
Post a Comment