Thursday, September 10, 2020

Parting Shot: 091020

I would Soooooo like to join him!
;  )

Wishing you a High on Life Day!

((((HUGS))))

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

HEHE, I do like fried chicken! LOL

Thanks again for another top notch set of posts. You always nourish my entire being.

Have a great day!

whkattk said...

In light of yesterday's big news, so would I. *****sigh*****

Robert H. said...

Another good post with handsome men and beautiful scenery. Thanks.

KK said...

Wanna put this on a t-shirt. Or at least buy a print. DO YOU KNOW WHO OWNS THE IMAGE?

I check in with AOM religiously five days weekly, but I've never said THANK YOU for all of your work on the site.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hi KK! Thanks for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you doing that. Delighted you have been enjoying AOM religiously. I don't know where the photo came from. I found it on Tumblr somewhere. That would make a super cool T-shirt. Peace and Love, AOM

William said...

Thanks for the inspiring quotes, and the beautiful photo sets, as well today. Have a great evening.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )