Monday, September 28, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 092820



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was very nice
I had some Phootball to watch
My Razorbacks didn't win - as expected
But they did look better than last year
So I am quite pleased

Several of you asked in the comments
If I knew of a video of the Bel Ami Wank Party
I did find one
It is not the best quality
But it is still very hot
In an Impressionistic way
:  )
Here is the link to that video

Also, 
I found a super hot film by 
Matt Lambert with the HelixStudio guys
Super Erotic
I must confess I've already jerked off to it several times already
: )
Here is the link to that video

I wish I could have posted the videos here on AOM
But there was no embed code with them

It is autumn
Fall has risen
And So HAVE I
THROBBING!
And I am horny as fuck
It is my rutting season
So today I am going to go crazy
Today we will celebrate a
BACCHANALIA
A wild orgiastic explosion of sexual energy
Which is what I am feeling these days
Wooo Hoooooooooo!
I hope you will enjoy the party

Before we get to partying
Let's meditate together for a few minutes first
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a SUPER HORNY DAY!!!! : )

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to Friday's question
CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON
Super fun when I was a kid

~*~

Here is today's question
This one will be very difficult I think
It is a favorite film of mine
I LOVE Bette Davis and Mary Astor

from what movie does this scene come from:

 

5 comments:

jsstrand said...

The great lie -

Anonymous said...

Un fabuloso comienzo de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Oh, how lovely! The text, the Met performance, all of it. I shall admit that there were times when the Jack Off Group meetings would turn to more than jack off and some of the photos and gifs remind me of them. Everyone so intent and into the physical pleasures.

"The Great Lie" - (but I had to cheat. I didn't know they'd done a film together!)

Thanks for the links to the films, too. Hugs, licks, and jizz-tastic strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

It's a scandal, there are two guys who don't smile and who should have been banned from the group photo chosen for your "smile of the day"

The today's enigma's answer: "The Great Lie" (1941) starring Bette Davis, George Brent, and Mary Astor. Smoking while being pregnant was a scandal (and is still strongly discouraged)

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

hlj2002 said...

NICE! Thanks for these clips!!!

I am glad to know I am not the only one affected by the cooler temps this way... :D

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )