Thursday, September 24, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 092420


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

I am so glad you are here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Let's take just a few minutes to meditate together

I wish you a most beautiful day
Filled with
The Highest Joy
The Greatest Love
and
The Deepest Peace

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME!

Here is the answer to yesterday's question
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? 
is a 1962 American psychological horror thriller film produced and directed by Robert Aldrich and starring Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. The plot concerns an aging former actress who holds her paraplegic ex-movie star sister captive in an old Hollywood mansion. The screenplay by Lukas Heller is based on the 1960 novel What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? by Henry Farrell. Upon the film's release, it was met with widespread critical and box office acclaim and was later nominated for five Academy Awards, winning one for Best Costume Design, Black and White.

Another of my most favorite films
The acting by Bette Davis and Joan Crawford
Is PERFECTION

Here is today's question:

From what movie does the following scene come from?


 

6 comments:

erosart said...

Topper !

Anonymous said...

Un fantastico dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

vgray1508 said...

Topper

whkattk said...

Well, if I'm not mistaken, that is Cary Grant and Constance Bennett in 1937's "Topper." Love that film - so fun!!

How I would love to be able to have a session of jizz around the rose. Hugs, licks, and jizz-inducing strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you for this smile of the handsome Nathan Josias at Two Management captured by fashion photographer Richard Kranzin.

I knew that the story of the prohibited fruit is not that of an apple. It is the invention of a painter who did not know how to represent it otherwise. Apparently, neither does the photographer here.

Topper (1937) is the answer to your question. Ninety roaring minutes of laughs with constance Bennett and Cary Grant.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

hlj2002 said...

Good Afternoon...ha!

I am running behind today.

I wonder if I get partial credit from yesterday. I left out the word "ever"... :( My memory is fading.... :)

I have to admit once again, I have no idea what today's movie is.

Happy Thor's Day!

Namaste

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )