Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 092220


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today

I am finding Meditation to be very beneficial to me
I would truly love for you to benefit from it too
Please Meditate with me for the next three minutes
(at least)

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
and
The Highest Joy
The Greatest Love
The Deepest Peace

Joy, Love, and Peace,
AOM

~*~


NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

WHOA!
I think I got a few of you yesterday
If I had posted the gif from the beginning of this scene
Most all of you would have gotten it
The following Scene is from
RISKY BUSINESS
Dancing to the song, 
Old Time Rock N Roll
by Bob Segar
Tom Cruise in his whitie tighties
sliding in from the hall to do his
Home Alone Dance : )


WOO HOO!

~*~

Here is today's quiz

From what movie does the following scene come from

~*~


 

6 comments:

the Creator said...

1941 The Maltese Falcon

Humpbrey Bogart, Mary Aster, Peter Lorre

hlj2002 said...

Another Great Intro, I very much enjoy the opening photograph, :)
I love the fact that today is 2's Day, did a little meditation, another score for me from yesterday's movie with bonus points, Some tightie whities, and then BAM! I am stuck, I have no idea on today's movie....

I agree that we should all try to early vote as soon as possible to avoid any "shenanigans" (I like that word). The sooner our votes are locked in, the better.

Anonymous said...

Un doblemente feliz dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

erosart said...

It's "The Maltese Falcon"--great film.

whkattk said...

I know that's Peter Lorre...but can't be positive of the film. Am I losing it? But, such a lovely set today - especially like the Parting Shot. Looks like a Harvest moon. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you for this wet smile of the Indian, kushti wrestler Jeetu Pahalwan.

The photo that all detectives (what compelled you to ask us) in the world have been unable to identify comes from the film The Maltese Falcon (1941) featuring Humphrey Bogart.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )