Thursday, September 10, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 091020



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

I am so glad you are here with me today
I hope you are doing well and having fun!

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a glorious day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE!

The answer to yesterday's question
 To Kill A Mockingbird
One of my most favoritest movies of all-time

~*~

Now
Here is today's question

From what movie does the following scene come from? 
I think this one will be difficult.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Happy Thor's Day!

hmmmm.... I don't recognize this film. It is obviously a "Western" I am pretty sure it is not a John Wayne film because I think I would recognize most of John Wayne's Westerns. You are right, this one is hard, at least for me....

Namaste

john said...

Silverado. Classic western.

whkattk said...

Arrrgh!!! How could I miss that one?? Sheesh. Today's? Not a fan of westerns, so.... Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Our today's smiling model has beautiful eyes, beautiful teeth, and a beautiful smile.
Normal, on such a beautiful blog as yours.

And to answer your trick question:
Title: SILVERADO. Year: 1985. Starring: SCOTT GLENN.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )