Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Thor's Day!!!
I hope all is well with you, my Friend
Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a beautiful day
Peace and Love,
AOM
~*~
~*~
And the Answer IS!!!!!
CASABLANCA
One of the best films ever made!
You guys are so good.
~*~
Here is today's question:
Name the movie from which these scenes come from





15 comments:
Citizen Cane
Un buen dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Happy Thor's Day!!!
Assuming both of these are from the same movie, because I only recognize one of the scenes, I am going to say Citizens Cane. This was another great movie!
Namaste
The castle is the opening scene for "Citizen Kane". Could the lips be saying "Rosebud"?
Citizen Kane
I'm guessing Frankenstein or Dracula - - - though that top photo sure looks like it could've come from Citizen Kane. :-)
Ah, lounging around on a Summer's day stroking the cock. Yes, that is a lovely way to while away an afternoon...or morning, or evening. :-) Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
The lips: Orson Welles as Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane
The landscape: in Citizen Kane
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
A hairy Chest with a breathtaking smile for our viewing pleasure!
We are far from boys such as Timothée Chalamet or Tom Daley!
Bisous.
CITIZEN KANE.
"Citizen Kane"
Is it Citizen Kane?
Rosebud / Xanadu = Citizen Kane
Citizen Kane
The lips are saying "Rosebud"-Citizen Kane
Post a Comment