Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 090220

 Phil Jarreau from Bel Ami (more of him on AOM here link)


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

I am so glad you are here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Do you bathe? Why?
Do you eat food? Why?
Do you sleep? Why?
Then why don't you meditate?
Meditation is how we clean, feed, and rest our minds.
I need to do it more often.
Perhaps you do, too.
It is something we can all do that is good for us.
Meditation: It's not just for Woo Woo Folks. : )
Meditations does a mind and body good
Meditation
Something you can do whenever and wherever you are
MEDitate

I wish you a Glorious Mediation Day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


Name the movie from which this scene comes from

12 comments:

Jeremy said...

Casablanca

Anonymous said...

Un bonito dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Phil Jarreau, nice!

I do know the answer to this movie trivia,. Am I supposed to write it? I don't want to give it away to others... Nobody read this until you guess... ha!

Spoiler:

"Casablanca" The famous quote that came from this movie, "Play it again Sam." came from this movie, however this quote was never actually said in these exact words. A great movie!!

Anonymous said...

Casablanca.

whkattk said...

Casablanca.
Classic!

whkattk said...

Hope you have a glorious day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

JiEL said...

Looks like «Casablanca» maybe.

Anonymous said...

Casablanca

jr73080 said...

Casablanca https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/?ref_=ttmi_tt

JayreeS said...

Okay the movie is "Casablanca". starring Humphrey Bogart and the man on the piano is Dooley Wilson. also staring Claudette Colbert. Made in 1943.

leadie53 said...

The Hollywood Classic "Casablanca"

James said...

Casablanca



Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )