Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
5 comments:
4,5,6.....mi lista del fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
VERY NICE!
Today I enjoyed the music as I scrolled through this fantastic set of photographs and it was a "Lovely" experience! An uplifting song with these appreciated gifts! Thanks for another set of treats!
Thank You!!!!!
All of them are good looking, but Todd Rosset outshines them.
Dear AOM,
I've been a devoted follower of your blog for, it seems like, a rather long time, back when AOM was in its original iteration. I want to thank you for creating such a brilliant, inspiring, and gorgeous space all these years. As a teenager grappling with my sexuality, your blog really helped me open up to myself and become comfortable with who I was. As someone who didn't grow up around an out queer group, I always hid myself, but found refuge within this space. You helped me see that there was nothing wrong with me, that being gay was one-hundred percent normal and homosexuality was absolutely beautiful. Thank you from the bottom of my soul. I salute you... in more ways than one! 🍆😜 Namaste. 🙏🏼
Hi Will, Bless you and thank you so much. This is possibly the most wonderful message I have ever received in all my years of blogging. It is what I live for - helping others. To hear how I was able to help you be yourself, accept yourself, thrive as yourself, and made the world a little easier on you is the reason I blog AOM. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I cannot express in words how truly amazing you have made me feel. I am so very happy I was able to be a help to you, my Dear Friend. Please feel free to drop me an E-mail. I would love to hear from you. Wishing you all the very best. Hugs, Joy, Love and Peace to you, AOM
Post a Comment