Art by DDiArte
ORGY-ASTIC ECSTATIC!!!
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Wooo Weeee
Now this is the party I want to go to
Y'all cum along
This is a dance scene from an opera
A Wild and Crazy Party
Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll!
: )
The Bacchanalia were Roman festivals of Bacchus,
the Greco-Roman god of
wine, freedom, intoxication and ecstasy.
We commonly think of them as frenzied,
wild and crazy, uninhibited, drunken orgies.
That is what this music and dance express.
It builds and builds and builds into a orgiastic frenzy!
"Bacchanale"
from the opera
Samson et Dalila Act III
by
Camille Saint-Saëns
Metropolitan Opera Orchestra
Conductor: James Levine
Met Centennial 1983
*-Recommend Watching This Full Screen-*
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/FdpmTuxzs3Q

3 comments:
Sensual.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Daring costuming for the male ballet dancers in 1983. Could drop them in to Broadway Bares without a problem. LOL
I am glad that I am watching this on 2's Day, because that means I can watch it twice!!!!!
Most amazing show! IT PUSHES BUTTONS!!!
Thank you!
Post a Comment