Thursday, August 27, 2020

Radio KAOM: James Newton Howard "Wyatt Earp Main Theme"









James Newton Howard
"Wyatt Earp Main Theme"












Opens with a Great French Horn section
This piece has so many beautiful French Horn passages
There is something so very special about the sound of French Horns
They stir my soul
I believe their sound is the sound of my soul

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/3g6QlnjMQUw


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelente banda sonora.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

William said...

I agree with you about French horns. Thanks for the wonderful series of soundtrack recordings this week. I've always been fond of symphonic soundtracks. My favorite when I was younger was the soundtrack to Lawrence of Arabia. My current favorite is Hans Zimmer's score to The Thin Red Line.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )