Monday, August 31, 2020

AOM TV: My Spiritual Awakening by Aaron Abke


I had something else ready to post here
But after watching this video
I knew I just had to post this instead

I am very impressed with Aaron
To have gained such wisdom at his age
Aaron has had a similar experience as I have
Of being raised in a very strong "Churchy" background
But found himself leaving the "Church" 
To follow the teachings of Jesus
In this part of the video he describes how Eckhard Tolle helped him
Much like he has helped me

I want to draw your attention to
this part of the video - 14:34 to the end

Aaron Abke
My Spiritual Awakening // Vlog 002

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/mLeFkn7KPvA


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tan guapo como inteligente,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Thanks for posting this. It is very enlightening. I am going to watch it a second time to try and absorb it better.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful way to begin my week. Hard to believe this beautiful ( in all senses) man could ever be depressed. Thank you for sharing this!

Tyler in VA

William said...

Thank you for sharing your life and your journey. Love the pictures today, too.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )