Thursday, August 20, 2020

AOM Meditations: 082020

by Enrique Toribio Photography

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful artwork

~*~

"I do not define myself 
by how many roadblocks have appeared on my path.

I define myself 
by the courage I’ve found to forge new roads.

I do not define myself 
by how many disappointments I’ve faced.

I define myself 
by the forgiveness and faith I’ve found to start again.

I do not define myself 
by how long a relationship lasted.

I define myself 
by how much I have loved, and am willing to love again.

I do not define myself 
by how many times I’ve been knocked down.

I define myself 
by how many times I’ve struggled to my feet.

I am not my pain.
I am not my past.
I am that which has emerged from the fire."

~Unknown

~*~

Add some good to the world today
let us go out of our way
To help at least one person today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Una gran e inspiradora cuota.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Thanks for these words of wisdom, and thanks for this noble and doable challenge. I will commit.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )