Most of my life has been exactly as he described. I can think of many times that I skip out on something I would like to do in the present because it will slow me down from achieving my future. If you really think about it, what is the point of that????
for me, this video is one of those ah-hah moments and son of a bitch at the same time!
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
2 comments:
Como se dice el futuro es ahora.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
hmmm... He is right!
Most of my life has been exactly as he described. I can think of many times that I skip out on something I would like to do in the present because it will slow me down from achieving my future. If you really think about it, what is the point of that????
for me, this video is one of those ah-hah moments and son of a bitch at the same time!
Thanks for posting this!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment