Friday, August 28, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 082820


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phryday!!!

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine!
So glad you could be with me today
Hurricane Laura is on her way to my house
Hundreds of miles away from the coast
Probably not high winds
But most likely lots of rain
Laura be like picking up the Gulf of Mexico
And dumping it on my yard
Bleh! 
Maybe there be shrimp!!!
:  )

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
And a wonderful weekend.

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gracia a Dios que no te has visto afectado,que Dios te cuide y que el fin de semana todo se normalice.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

I had looked at the radar last night about 8;00 and was thinking it is probably raining hard and windy up in your area. I hope everything is ok where you are this morning.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

I hope Hurricane Laura bypasses your home and that you remain safe and sound. Got you in my prayers, AOM. We would be bereft if your shining light was diminished in any way.

whkattk said...

Another great set today! May the storms pass you as a normal thunderstorm - no high winds or flooding. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

If Laura dumps all the water from the Gulf of Mexico onto your yard (and I have no doubts about that since you say so) I can only infer the vastness of your yard.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )