Friday, August 21, 2020

AOM Meditations: 082120

Golden Jungle Fever, 2020 by Jonny Rondon

~*~

 "I firmly believe in small gestures:
pay for other's coffee,
hold the door for strangers,
over tip,
smile or try to be kind
even when you don’t feel like it,
pay compliments,
try to be larger than you are—
particularly when it’s difficult.
People do notice, people appreciate.
I appreciate it when it’s done for me.
Small gestures can be an effort,
or actually go against our grain
(“I’m not a big one for paying compliments…”),
but the irony is
that almost every time you make them,
you feel better about yourself."

~Purple Buddha Project

~*~

“Those who are happiest
are those
who do the most for others.”

~Booker T. Washington

~*~

If you want a better world,
You (and I)
Are gonna have to work for it.

~AOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Positivas, motivadoras yllenas de esperanzas.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

All true words. If you don't believe them, then try it and see what happens.

Thanks AOM, I agree with you, in order to make a better world, we will have to work for it.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )