Monday, August 24, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 082420

 by Kevin Slack Photography (link more of his work on AOM)

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was quiet and relaxing
I binged a Japanese live action film
Entitled
ERASED
 It has an anime version coming out in September
It was a very good story
I loved the characters and how they interacted
Some very sweet moments

This week I plan to present
Epic Dramatic Soundtrack Music
Some of my favorites

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un buen comienzo de semana para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Awesome Intro! I look forward to the music, love this photograph by Kevin Slack, and I just watched a trailer for "ERASED" and it looks pretty good!

I am glad you had a nice weekend, Namaste

whkattk said...

Such an excellent post. Such perfect response to your friend's question. Nothing lasts forever - because it changes. Everything is in flux - even granite. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )