OMG. The absolutely ROCKED it last night. I bet the Orange Ogre is breaking his own thumbs with the tweets today. Did you know he sent 58 in a single hour yesterday? LOL. Poor idiot is beside himself.
How I would love to spend life in a place where roaming the fields, forests, lakes, and streams entirely naked. Only being clothed when clothes were intended for: protection from the elements - not hiding our bodies. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Who own the smile of the day? I fall for his eyes and his teeth (in French "I fall for" is said "I am bitten for")
The former president fiercely criticized his successor, whom he accuses of having released America's “worst instincts” and of threatening the country's democratic stability.
The problem is, the "worst instincts" still exist in the depths of Trump and his constituents.
I am reading above, on the wall, "Writing the constitution" and I deeply believe that your constitution dates from a bygone era and that it is in great need of being entirely rewritten. And certainly not by Trump.
I was listening to this great President speech and, OMG, how it is warming and refreshing to hear such inspirational and wisdom words.
Yes, he is telling truthful facts and USA must wake up, rise up and go voting ASAP.
For what said You French Patrick said about rewriting your Constitution it's something I often said. USA is now in the 21st century but applying on 18th century's way of seeing the country.
Two major changes would be changing that damnit Second Amendment and tha way elections are done with this Electoral College that showed in 2016 that even if Clinton had 3 million ballots more she lost it.
We The People are great words, but with such racial issues, LGBTQ rights at stake it's time to include them in more sensible and actual way to reflect the REAL US poeple in 2020.
Good luck USA but as many said in this CND GO OUT and cast your VOTE.
Obama is an inspiration. But we need votes in the ballot box against Trump, McConnell and all other candidates who have enabled the current corrupt, racist anti-environment regime we have been saddled with now for over 3 years
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
7 comments:
Un bonito dia para todos y espero que su gran mensaje haya calado en el pueblo americano,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Thanks for posting this. I had not seen it and enjoyed it very much.
OMG. The absolutely ROCKED it last night. I bet the Orange Ogre is breaking his own thumbs with the tweets today. Did you know he sent 58 in a single hour yesterday? LOL. Poor idiot is beside himself.
How I would love to spend life in a place where roaming the fields, forests, lakes, and streams entirely naked. Only being clothed when clothes were intended for: protection from the elements - not hiding our bodies. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Who own the smile of the day? I fall for his eyes and his teeth (in French "I fall for" is said "I am bitten for")
The former president fiercely criticized his successor, whom he accuses of having released America's “worst instincts” and of threatening the country's democratic stability.
The problem is, the "worst instincts" still exist in the depths of Trump and his constituents.
I am reading above, on the wall, "Writing the constitution" and I deeply believe that your constitution dates from a bygone era and that it is in great need of being entirely rewritten. And certainly not by Trump.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
I was listening to this great President speech and, OMG, how it is warming and refreshing to hear such inspirational and wisdom words.
Yes, he is telling truthful facts and USA must wake up, rise up and go voting ASAP.
For what said You French Patrick said about rewriting your Constitution it's something I often said. USA is now in the 21st century but applying on 18th century's way of seeing the country.
Two major changes would be changing that damnit Second Amendment and tha way elections are done with this Electoral College that showed in 2016 that even if Clinton had 3 million ballots more she lost it.
We The People are great words, but with such racial issues, LGBTQ rights at stake it's time to include them in more sensible and actual way to reflect the REAL US poeple in 2020.
Good luck USA but as many said in this CND GO OUT and cast your VOTE.
Obama is an inspiration. But we need votes in the ballot box against Trump, McConnell and all other candidates who have enabled the current corrupt, racist anti-environment regime we have been saddled with now for over 3 years
Post a Comment