Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 081220



Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!

Sorry, guys
I am tired today
And don't have the energy to put posts together for you
So I am punting
My plan is to resume posting Thor's Day
I hope to see you tomorrow
 

 I am truly excited that Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris
As his VP Pick
I will be doing all I can to help
Biden/Harris take the White House 
The return of sanity, competence, compassion, empathy, kindness 
Peace and Love
Fills my heart with joy
I sure hope we are able to elect Biden/Harris
I hope you will join me in helping them win in November

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


7 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I like your To-Do list, I think I should follow your lead and when we completed the list, we can say: Tah-Dah! :)

I hope you get the rest you need, don't wear yourself down.

I look forward to seeing Biden/Harrisin the White House. Let's all do what we can to make it happen.

Take Care of yourself and have a restful day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia y recuperate mi parce.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

I'm right there with you. I think Harris is the one who will take him to the finish line. She can be a tough cookie and I think that's what he needs at his side. Now, he needs to fill out his cabinet and show the country what real patriots look like and how they work **for the country.** Then put IMPOTUS and his cronies in prison. We'd all be able to heave a sigh of relief.

Rest, relax, recharge. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

JiEL said...

I'm very pleased the Kamala Harris was chosen.
She's already kicking DJT's ass because he was speechless in yesterday's press conference and is already calling her with names. Such a childish and idiot way to talk about such a woman. Not surprising here he did this for so many other people on «both sides»...

Kamala Harris lived here in Montreal for ten years in her teen age and did graduate from Westmount High in the 80's. Her mother was teaching at McGill University.

Now your must hope that women, people of color go out and vote for this dream team «Biden-Harris»..

William said...

Take care and have a restful and relaxing day. I'm with you for Biden/Harris, and get out and VOTE!

Your French Patrick said...

A quote from Charles Péguy: "The ideal is when you can die for your ideas. Politics is when you can make a living from it!"

Very beautiful smile of the day. If you have one picture of Scott Gardner in the same pose, don't hesitate to publish it.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Robert H. said...

I am glad that Sen. Harris was chosen. She has experience and gravitas.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )