Monday, August 3, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 080320


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was quiet and relaxing
I discovered some great talks and music
Over the weekend
I look forward to sharing with you this week
I really love today's AOM TV and Music

Thanks for being here with me
I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~ 


As you know
The current occupier of the White House
Is doing his best to slow down the Postal Service
So I urge you to apply for your Main-In Voting Ballot
(I called my County Clerk's Office
And got all the information I needed)
Get your ballot in as soon as possible
Please Don't Put This Off
It is of the utmost importance
Please Do This TODAY!!!

5 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Welcome Back!!!!

I am glad to hear you had a good weekend, and I am looking forward to the material you have to share this week.

Namaste

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia,me alegra por tu buen fin de semana y aqui dispuestos a disfrutar de est5o.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Nothing more important right now than preparing to vote in November - except staying healthy enough to do so!

For us, we've been watching Unites Shades of America - the W. Kamau Bell show on CNN. Last night's episode took him to Shaker Heights, OH, very near to where I grew up. The history of this tony area may surprise you. 😊

Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

Sound advice. Vote in October! Early, so that the ballot will be delivered by Nov. 3. Good picture of Tom Daley by the way. He looks so sleek.

Tex said...

Everyone will have to check with their State on mail-in voting. Here in Texas you can only vote by mail if you are 65, disabled or out of the county during the voting window. I would live to vote by mail but can't.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )