Monday, August 3, 2020

Jerome Exuperye from Bel Ami: 080320




























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorablemente sonriente.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

JayreeS said...

Beautiful, one of my favorites. The curly blonde hair and such a delicious body. From what I have seen in vids he the clown prince of Bel Ami.
Thanks AOM.

hlj2002 said...

Thanks for this set. You posted a picture of Jerome a week or so back in the Fabrics post. I wasn't familiar with him and wanted more. Now I have it.

WOOF!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Another Bel Ami beauty. Such perfection.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )