Friday, August 28, 2020

AOM TV: The Power of Now Animated Summary

The Power of Now Animated Summary

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/PgGtNgLSCqU



If you'd like to hear the entire book
Here is the full audiobook on YouTube


The Power Of Now By Eckhart Tolle | Full Audiobook


YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/wi1YWu-YVnI



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excelente dina dinamica.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Thanks for posting this video. I have to admit the first part of this I was thinking this is weird, and I don't have time to watch this video because I have so much to do today I need to get started with my work. Then the more I watched the more it started to make a WHOLE lot of sense to me. Great Lesson, and it does make me want to read this book.

I will go back and watch the first part again with a more open mind.
Thanks!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )